The Biopanda H. pylori Antigen Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of H. pylori antigens in human faeces specimens to aid in the diagnosis of H. pylori infection.
- Human faecal samples may be used for testing
- Results available in only 10 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for assisting to diagnose helicobacter pylori infections
- Remove the cassette from its foil wrapping and place on a flat, clean surface.
- Holding the sample collection device upright, carefully break off the tip of collection device.
- Squeeze 2 drops (~80 μl) of the sample solution in the specimen well of the cassette, as in the illustration.
- Read the test results at 10 minutes.
- Results read after 20 minutes are considered invalid.
The Biopanda H. pylori Antigen Rapid Test Cassette is a qualitative, lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of H.pylori antigens in human faecal specimens. In this test, the membrane is pre-coated with anti-H. pylori antibodies on the test line region of the test. During testing, the specimen reacts with the particles coated with anti-H. pylori antibodies. The mixture migrates upward on the membrane by capillary action to react with anti-H. pylori antibodies on the membrane and generates a coloured line. The presence of this coloured line in the test region indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a coloured line will always appear in the control line region indicating that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
- Relative Sensitivity: >99.9%
- Relative Specificity: 98.4%
- Accuracy: 99.1%
+2 - 30 °C