The Biopanda Toxoplasma IgG/IgM Antibody Rapid Test qualitatively detects Toxoplasma IgG/IgM antibodies from an animal’s whole blood, serum or plasma specimen.
- Results available in only 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for detecting Toxoplasma IgG/IgM antibodies.
- Collect a fresh whole blood sample. If using serum or plasma, separate from blood as soon as possible to avoid haemolysis.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and position it on a flat, clean surface.
- Holding the pipette vertically. Slowly drip 1 drop of the mixture into the specimen well on the cassette and immediately add 3 drops of buffer. Start the timer.
- Results are read between 5-10 minutes. After 15 minutes results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity: 97.67%
- Relative specificity: 97.50%