The Biopanda Canine Influenza Antigen Rapid Test qualitatively detects Canine Influenza Antigen (CIV Ag) from a dog’s ocular or nasal secretions.
- Results available in only 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for assisting to diagnose Canine influenza infections
- Collect a sample of the dog’s ocular or nasal secretions using the swab provided.
- Place the swab containing the sample into the assay buffer tube and stir thoroughly.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and position it on a flat, clean surface.
- Using the pipette provided, collect a sample of the buffer/specimen mixture
- Holding the pipette vertically, slowly drip 4 drops of the mixture into the specimen well of the cassette. Start the timer.
- Results are read between 5-10 minutes. After 15 minutes results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity:90%
- Relative specificity: >99.9%