The Biopanda Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Rapid Test qualitatively detects Canine Distemper Virus Antibodies (CDV Ab) from a dog's serum or plasma specimen.
- Results available in only 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for assisting to diagnose Canine distemper infections
- Collect a dog’s fresh whole blood sample and separate serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid haemolysis.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and position it on a flat, clean surface.
- Holding the pipette vertically, slowly drip 1 drop of the mixture into the specimen well on the cassette immediately followed by 2 drops of buffer. Start the timer.
- Read the results between 5-10 minutes. After 15 minutes results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity: 97.96%
- Relative specificity: 98.04%