The Biopanda CPV/CCV Antigen Rapid Test qualitatively detects Canine Parvovirus antigen (CPV Ag) and Canine Coronavirus antigen (CCV Ag) from a dog's faecal or vomit specimen.
- Results available in only 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for assisting to diagnose Canine Parvovirus & Coronavirus infections
- Collect a sample of the dog's faeces or vomit using the swab provided.
- Place the swab containing the sample into the assay buffer tube and stir thoroughly.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and position it on a flat, clean surface.
- Using the pipette provided, collect a sample of the buffer/specimen mixture.
- Holding the pipette vertically, slowly drip 3 drops of the mixture into the specimen well of the cassette. Start the timer.