The Biopanda Canine CRP Rapid Test qualitatively detects Canine C-reactive protein (cCRP) from a dog's serum or plasma specimen.
- Results available in only 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for assisting in the diagnosis of inflammation
- Collect a dog’s fresh whole blood sample and separate serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid haemolysis.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and position it on a flat, clean surface.
- Holding the pipette vertically, slowly drip 2 drops of the serum or plasma sample into the specimen well and start the timer.
- Read the results at 5 minutes. After 10 minutes results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity: 92.86%
- Relative specificity: >99.9%